Friday, December 11, 2009

McRib is back!


I......don't.......understand.........this..........one.

Can someone please explain to me WHAT exactly the McRib is? I hate to point out the obvious, but when you go to a restaurant to eat ribs, you eat the meat in between and leave the ribs. Sooooooooo......if you order a McRib, are you pulling ribs out of this sandwich? The whole thing is wickedly shady and if you DON'T pull ribs out of your sandwich.......(dare I ask)........what are the ribs made out of?

I'm thinking if you saw the McRib piece before they drown it in BBQ sauce it would probably be some shade......of grey. And I can't imagine that would be all that appetizing to lay eyes upon. I'd really like to see the McRib form they use to press the pseudo meat into this.......odd........side of ribs....shape......ick. My stomach is turning. But did they make a mold out of wax first and then pour plaster over it....and then.........I dunno.

This is a total headscratcher. Although I am super curious.........I am also super scared.

I guess scared is a better place to be because my conscious will be clear knowing that I have not, nor will I ever ingest.......a rib..........eeesh.

Just sayin.

No comments: